- Support Home
- Juicebox Plugins
- Creating Galleries
- Configuration Options
- Button Bar
- Embedding Guide
- » Embedding in a HTML Page
- » Using an External Gallery Folder
- » Using an External jbcore Folder
- » Embedding Multiple Galleries
- » Embedding Using Dreamweaver
- » Embedding in a Joomla Site
- » Embedding in a Drupal Site
- » Embedding in a Web Template Site
- » Embedding with iWeb
- » Embedding with Adobe Muse
- » Troubleshooting Pathing Problems
- » Expand Gallery Behavior
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Upgrading Juicebox
- Version History
- Sharing, SEO and Shopping Cart
- Multi-Size Image Support
- Password Protection
- Theming Guide
- Using the API
Juicebox is currently on version 1.5.1. Check the version history to see the new features added in the latest version.
Which Version Do I Have?
To determine which version number of Juicebox you are using:
- Run JuiceboxBuilder and click Help -> About JuiceboxBuilder...
- Open the 'readme.html' file in the Juicebox download folder and view the version number at the top.
Juicebox-Pro Upgrade Policy
Customers who have purchased Juicebox-Pro are eligible for free upgrades within the same major version number. For example if you buy version 1.0.0, all 1.x.x updates are provided free of charge.
How to Get the Latest Version
- Juicebox-Lite - The latest version of Juicebox-Lite can be downloaded from this page.
- Juicebox-Pro - To get the latest version of Juicebox-Pro, re-use the download link sent in your original purchase email (search for 'Juicebox-Pro'). If your download link has expired or gone missing, please fill out this form to request a new link.
JuiceboxBuilder.air file in the download folder to install JuiceboxBuilder. Installation issues? Check here to resolve.
Upgrading Existing Galleries
To upgrade an existing gallery to a newer version, open and re-save it with the latest version of JuiceboxBuilder. Alternatively you can replace the jbcore folder in the existing gallery folder with the one that comes in the latest download web folder.
Get Notified of Upgrades
We inform users of Juicebox version upgrades in 3 ways:
- Via Twitter (subscribe at the bottom of this page)
- Via the Mailing List (subscribe at the bottom of this page)
- Via the Blog